The 595 Offshore caters to those advanced fishing requirements with a few of the little luxuries you have come to expect from Haines Hunter.
Reaching that secluded location just got easier.
On the move…
With room for the entire family, fishing on a Sunday afternoon just got better.
595 Offshore Cockpit
The 595 Offshore cockpit has plenty of dash space to suit all your electronic needs with a large lockable glovebox to stow away personal items as well.
595 Offshore Cabin Stowage
Whether it’s hardcore fishing or just some family fun, the 595 Offshore has plenty of cabin space and under bunk stowage to see you through.
Twin bait tanks…
The 595 Offshore hosts twin bait tanks and can be factory optioned with a live bait tank aerator & pump system. Also featured here is the option for a deck wash system including a pump and hose. (please note featured s/s rod rack not a standard)
Bilge access & storage..
The 595 Offshore has ample bilge access and stowage space. The Offshore Range comes standard with glued in carpet and fuel tank accessibility, however the option of a flow coated floor is available. (please note featured s/s coaming rod racks are not standard)
- Anchor Drum Winch – Inc Rope & Chain
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Bow Eye and Rear Tow Eye
- Bow Rail
- Bow Roller
- Bow Sprit
- Cabin Bulkheads
- Cabin Bunks c/w Bunk Cushions and Stowage
- Cabin Deck Hatch
- Cabin Side Shelves
- Cockpit Carpet
- Colour – Single Tone Hull & Deck
- Curved Windscreen
- Deluxe Bolster Seats with Pedestals x 2
- Ergonomically Designed Dashboard
- Moulded Side Pockets with Rod Storage
- Mechanical Steering
- Lockable Glove Box
- Navigation Lights
- Passenger Grab Rail
- Port Side Storage
- Recessed Rear Cleats
- Rope Locker with Lid and Provision for Winch
- Self Draining Anchor Well
- Sports Steering Wheel
- Stainless Rod Holders x 4
- Twin Bait Tanks
- Underfloor Fuel Tank with Deck Fill & Breathers
- Underfloor Foam Flotation
- Underfloor Stowage Locker
- Upholstered Cabin Back Rests
- Water Resistant Switch Panel with Circuit Breakers